Website and Cookies
Powertherm Contract Services (hereafter ‘the Company’) are committed to protecting your privacy, and this notice applies when the Company are acting as a controller of personal data. Being a controller of personal data is where the Company have determined the purposes and means of processing that personal data, and it applies to all users of our website: http://www.powertherm.co.uk/
For the purposes of contacting you, we will process your personal data for the purpose of contacting you if you submit an enquiry using our website. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the promotion of our products and services.
Your cookies will also be processed for the purpose of performing analytics and monitoring the performance of the above website. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Further information the cookies we use are outlined below. Please note that some parts of the above website may not function correctly or may become inaccessible if you do not allow cookies.
We will store your contact details for a maximum of 6 years following the end of the business relationship. Your personal data will be shared with third parties so far as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of provided you with information about the products and services in your enquiry.
It is important that you are aware of the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
- Unless it affects the rights and freedoms of others, you can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process.
- You can be provided with information on how your personal data is processed by us.
- You can request that we rectify any incomplete or inaccurate personal data of yours that we hold.
- In certain circumstances, you can ask us to delete or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
- At any time, you can object to the processing of your personal data on grounds related to your situation.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
The rights listed above can be exercised by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
Complaints on how we have processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right can be lodged with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Powertherm Contract Services is incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02432954 and whose registered office is at 52 Orgreave Drive, Sheffield, S13 9NR.
Cookies are text-only pieces of information transferred by a website to an individual’s web-browsing equipment or hard-drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies enable the website to remember important information that will make future use of the website more convenient and will typically contain the domain name from which the cookie has come, the cookie’s lifetime, and a randomly generated unique number or value. Like most websites, Powertherm Contract Services use different categories of cookies to improve your online experience.
Depending on the purpose, we use session cookies (temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the site), and persistent cookies (permanent cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file).
Categories of Cookies
Cookies can be categorised, following the International Chamber of Commerce guide, as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies
- ‘Strictly necessary cookies’ tend to be session cookies which are deleted at the end of the browser session.
- Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee how our website will perform during your visit.
- ‘Performance cookies’ collect information about how you use our website such as which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information is collected on an anonymous aggregate basis and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. They also enable us to track the total number of visitors to our site. Most performance cookies tend to be session cookies which are deleted at the end of the browser session.
- In some cases, some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties, but we don’t allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above. Some of these third-party performance cookies are persistent cookies.
- Functionality cookies, by their very nature, are persistent cookies so that we remember your computer when you return to our website.
- Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties – where this is the case, we don’t allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Blocking and/or Deleting Cookies
If you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to be notified when you receive a cookie, use the options in your web browser. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in your browser’s cookie folder.