IMPROVING A COATINGS PERFORMANCE, PROLONGING ITS LIFE CYCLE
We know surface preparation goes hand-in-hand with the correct application of coatings. The performance of a coating is significantly influenced by its ability to adhere properly to the substrate material.
Surface preparation not only cleans the surface of any contamination but also introduces a suitable profile to receive the coating. From this, we’ve developed a comprehensive range of services in this discipline and have a competent, skilled workforce ready to employ innovative coating techniques.
Surface Preparation services include:
- All abrasive blast cleaning techniques
- Mechanical & hand preparation
- Steelwork preparation
- High-pressure (HP) and ultra-high-pressure (UHP) water jetting
- Wet/slurry abrasive blasting
- Chemical solvent cleaning
- Heat induction removal (RPR)
- System swirling vortex cleaning (TORC)
- High-pressure steam cleaning (DOFF)
- Graffiti removal.